We take great pleasure in transforming every job we work on, from the initial quotation and discussing your requirements, to using our years of experience and expertise to prepare, decorate to produce the desired finish.
- Offering advice on the most suitable paints for your project.
- Using dustless sanders on walls and woodwork wherever possible, to minimise mess and protect the environment.
- Taking all necessary measures to protect your home and belongings before carrying out our work.
Royal Well Crescent
trustworthy, hard working, talented
and very friendly!
Feedback from Royal Well Crescent
“Just had my home restored and decorated by LPC Painting and I can’t stress enough what a wonderful job they have done! A truly professional job carried out by a truly professional outfit.”
Mr and Mrs M Tuffy
Having gained experience working on different types and age of buildings across the county, and in conjunction with select scaffolders, we’re capable of carrying out all types of exterior projects. Being diligent during our preparation to seek out any rotten wood or blown or damaged render we have the knowledge and skill to repair these issues before any painting is carried out.
- Expert understanding of render finishes and the best exterior paints to use.
- Certified users of ‘Repair Care’ which offers a permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood.
- From front doors to entire external decorating projects, we cater for every job.
The company policy always
ensures a high level of workmanship
and professional attitude
Feedback from Gloucestershire College
“I started using LPC Painting Ltd after being listed with the Painting and Decorating Association, Les has since been carrying out works for me for the last 12 months. This has included painting of corridors, classrooms and the exterior of the building. LPC have always been helpful coming up with solutions when asked and to carry out works the most economical way but to a high standard. They have always carried out works to the set deadline within the timescale given if I have to change it at the last moment.”
B Bottomley – Maintenence Manager
With a combination of market leading equipment and a specially trained team, we offer a paint spraying service to produce a flawless finish. Our team use the best products and a perfected workflow before any decorating commences. The benefits of spraying include:
- Reducing paint build up when painting intricate areas like ceilings roses or cornice.
- Speeding up the decorating process, reducing the time we’re on site.
- Providing a smoother finish than traditional decorating methods.
All of my team are certified users of ‘Repair Care’, a resin based two part system which offers a permanent fix of decayed and rotten wood. It can be used on interiors, exteriors and is the perfect solution for lifelong repairs.
- Correct preparation and application means repairs will last for the lifetime of the substrate.
- Resin marries perfectly with the original timber and, once painted, will not split as spliced timber could.
- It dries quickly, can be sanded, shaped and screwed into.